Sunday, May 13, 2007

Plans to Provide

Happy Sunday!
 
Hoping everyone had a great day.  If you are a mother, I pray that you were loved and appreciated today.  If you are not a mother, I pray that you showed some love and appreciation to your mother or other mothers.

I pray that you have an awesome week...full of the best that God has to offer.

Last week we were in our annual Empowerment Conference.  It was awesome.  I was blessed to be able to attend every night session.  We also celebrated our pastor's 30th anniversary in ministry.  It was a wonderful night Saturday night and I will never forget it.

I'm excited about the future and I want to share that excitement with you.


One of my all time favorite scriptures is Jeremiah 29:11, the Word is so real and relevant for ervery day...

Jeremiah 29:11 (New Living Translation) 

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Also, the Word I'm standing on and believing...Corinthians 9:8 (New Living Translation)
"And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others."

 
Have a wonderful week, love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment