Sunday, November 29, 2020

Thank You Jesus!

 Happy Sunday!

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."(1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV).

I'm so very thankful!  Thankful to God for Life, Health, and Strength. As the Deacons used to say in prayer, I'm thankful for the activity of my limbs, and I'm thankful that the bed I slept on last night was not a "cooling board", and the cover I covered my body with was not my "winding sheet".  I'm thankful for Salvation through Jesus Christ and the confidence that I will never open my eyes in Hell. I'm also thankful that I don't have to live a life of hell here on earth.  Like the psalmist I can say, "I believe that I will see the goodness of the Lord in this world of the living."(Psalm 27:13 GW).  I'm thankful for the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, and thankful that He is with me and leads me and guides me into all truth.(John 16:13).

I'm thankful for freedom, and happy to live in the United States of America.  I'm thankful that God is merciful and doesn't give me what I deserve. I'm thankful that God, "is good even to people who are unthankful and cruel".(Luke 6:35 CEV).  He always gives us, "exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think".(Ephesians 3:20 KJV).  I'm far beyond second chances, so I'm thankful for another chance to get it right.  I'm thankful for my parents introducing me to the things of God early in life.  Even through ups and downs, and ins and outs what I learned in the Word of God has sustained me. 

I'm thankful for my family, and friends.  I'm even thankful for my enemies.  Yes, I do have enemies.  They teach me to be kind and give me standard to exceed.  With each slight, I learn to be more loving, more giving, more transparent, and more like Jesus.  I'm thankful for prosperity, and employment.  I'm thankful that God is happy when I prosper, "As for those who desire my vindication, may they be joyful and glad. May they forever say, “The Eternal is indeed great! He takes pleasure when good things happen to His servant!”(Psalm 35:27 Voice).

I'm thankful for YOU!  Yes, YOU!  Thank God for you allowing me to invade your inbox, and ramble on and on about how Magnificent God is!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Remember Everyday is a Day of Thanksgiving!

Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment