Sunday, April 4, 2021

Free and Victorious

 Happy Resurrection Sunday!

"Because of the sacrifice of the Messiah, his blood poured out on the altar of the Cross, we’re a FREE people—free of penalties and punishments chalked up by all our misdeeds. And not just barely free, either. Abundantly free! He thought of everything, provided for everything we could possibly need, letting us in on the plans he took such delight in making. He set it all out before us in Christ, a long-range plan in which everything would be brought together and summed up in him, everything in deepest heaven, everything on planet earth."(Ephesians 1:7-10 Message).

Jesus made us Free!  John 8:36 says, "So if the Son liberates you [makes you free men], then you are really and unquestionably free."(Amplified).  Let that sink in! Especially, if the enemy is haunting you with memories of past mistakes.  Jesus paid it ALL!  There is no outstanding balance!  And if you miss it, 1 John 1:9 says, "If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just (true to His own nature and promises) and will forgive our sins [dismiss our lawlessness] and [CONTINUOUSLY] cleanse us from all unrighteousness [everything not in conformity to His will in purpose, thought, and action]."(Amplified).

Don't you just love how the Word says, "He thought of everything, provided for everything we could possibly need"?  I do!  I'm so grateful that I have a Heavenly Father that sincerely loves, cares, and provides for me.  I'm thankful that he has given me the Holy Spirit to teach, lead, and guide me.  It's comforting to know that even in this unpredictable world I can have complete confidence in his good plan for me. You can too!  He promises, "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."(Jeremiah 29:11 Message).  2 Corinthians 2:14-15 says, "Yet I am so thankful to God, who ALWAYS marches us to VICTORY under the banner of the Anointed One; and through us He spreads the beautiful fragrance of His knowledge to every corner of the earth. In a turbulent world where people are either dying or being rescued, we are the sweet smell of the Anointed to God our Father."(Voice).

Free, and Victorious!

Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment