Sunday, October 31, 2021

God's Will

 Happy Sunday!

"The one who loves Me will do the things I have commanded. My Father loves everyone who loves Me; and I will love you and reveal My heart, will, and nature to you."(John 14:21 Voice).Jesus is the Living Word.  John 1:1 says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."(KJV).  The Word is full of wisdom that reveals the heart, will, and nature of God.  If you want to know God's Will on any topic go to the Word. God's Will regarding Health and Prosperity - "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."(3 John 2 KJV).God's Will regarding Success - "Always remember what is written in that book of law. Speak about that book and study it day and night. Then you can be sure to obey what is written there. If you do this, you will be wise and successful in everything you do."(Joshua 1:8 Easy-to-Read Version).God's Will regarding Long Life - "The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you.  You will live a long life and see my saving power.”(Psalm 91:14-16 CEV).God's Will regarding Enemies - "The Lord will defeat your enemies before you; they will march out together against you but scatter before you in seven directions!"(Deuteronomy 28:7 Living Bible)God's Will for Salvation - "God isn’t late with his promise as some measure lateness. He is restraining himself on account of you, holding back the End because he doesn’t want anyone lost. He’s giving everyone space and time to change."(2 Peter 3:9 Message).God's Will for Abundance - "And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]."(2 Corinthians 9:8 Amplified).Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment