Sunday, September 8, 2024

Same

 Happy Sunday!

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."(Hebrews 13:8 KJV)Sesame Street had a song entitled, "One Of These Things".  Maybe you remember it.  It was a segment used to get children to differentiate between objects.  Even if the items were similar, there would be something in the mix that was different.  The Bible tells us Jesus is the SAME!  Yesterday, today, and for ever!  Don't miss this!  If Jesus is the same then we can expect him to do the same things.  Jesus never made anyone sick!  Jesus never left anyone in a tormented condition to teach them a lesson.  Jesus used and uses instruction, not destruction!Jesus said, "The thief approaches with malicious intent, looking to steal, slaughter, and destroy; I came to give LIFE with JOY and ABUNDANCE."(Voice).  We have an enemy, BUT our enemy has been defeated!  Our enemy is a LIAR.  Jesus said, "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."(John 8:43-45 KJV).Don't believe the lies of the enemy!  God is a Good God!  He has a plan for you to live and not die, to thrive and not just survive!  Psalm 91:16 says, "With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation."(KJV).  Jeremiah 29:11 says, "I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."(Message).Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment