Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me!

It is a beautiful day, literally and figuratively!  It’s 85 degrees and sunny here in the Valley of the Sun.
I am so thankful for the blessings of the Lord!
I thank Him for blessing me to see another year. I thank Him for allowing me to be born into a wonderful family.
I have been blessed with the Best Daddy a girl could ever want, and I’m thankful.
I was privileged to have a remarkable and intelligent mother.  Every day, I can see the benefit of her rearing! Everybody didn’t get it!
I have awesome, talented, and attractive siblings who are loving and compassionate.
I have the best children!
In a recent interview the interviewer asked me what I was most proud of, the first thing that came to mind was my children.
I have the most awesome best friend in the entire world, Gina!  She went out of her way to make this a fabulous day!
I have been blessed with inspirational aunts, uncles, cousins, incredible co-workers, friends, and acquaintances.

I‘m anticipating an extravagant year and I’m ecstatic about it!

Love and prayers,

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment