Monday, November 24, 2014

BE You!

Where's my Happy Sunday?

Right here! Forgive the delay.  Praying that you enjoyed a wonderful Sunday, and are beginning this holiday week with thankfulness.  I want to thank you for supporting me and encouraging me each week as I share what has blessed me.  I didn't make it to service yesterday, but I watched it on LiveStream.  Bishop Alexis A. Thomas is always spot on!  Just what I and others need..."we will find grace to help us when we need it most." Hebrews 4:16 (New Living Translation)

Bishop took his text from, Jeremiah 1:5...“Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations—that’s what I had in mind for you.” (Message)  He encouraged us to "BE" what God created us to be.  God had a plan "BEFORE" we were even formed in the womb!  You are not a mistake!  You have a purpose, and you must live out the purpose.  I'm always encouraged by this story.  One day a preacher heard God tell him, "Tonight because of you many people will be saved!"  He preached that night and only one person came forward to be saved.  That one person was Dr. Billy Graham.  I'm sure you know that millions of people have been saved and blessed because of his ministry.  His ministry would not exist without that preacher! BE who God called you to BE!  BE a blessing to everyone you meet!

I stay encouraged during the week by reading the word, listening to great preaching, and uplifting music both spiritual and secular.  This message from Dr. Myles Munroe goes right along with Bishop's message.  I pray that you make time to enjoy it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKSPd04y5DM&sns=fb.

Happy Thanksgiving!  BE nice in that line on Black Friday! LOL!

Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment