Sunday, February 22, 2015

Speak

Happy Sunday!

Bob Yandian shared this message. "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31: (NKJV)

Authority must have a voice. I cannot find a place where Jesus prayed for the sick. I find over and over again that He spoke to sickness and demons and commanded them to go. Demons, sickness, and all satanic power were placed under the feet of the Lord Jesus. 

He then placed them under our feet also. “Behold, I give unto you power (authority) to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you” (Luke 10:19 KJV). 

Paul tells us to speak to the circumstances of life and declare, “If God is for me, you cannot be against me!” The same authority given to Jesus, Joshua, and Paul has also been given to us. We need to speak to the circumstances of life and believe they will change. 

But why did God tell us to speak to circumstances or trials? If we can speak to sickness, demons and the circumstances of life, they must be able to hear. Jesus said the sycamore tree would obey. For a tree to obey, it has to hear the command first. If good trees will one day clap their hands and oceans roar at the coming of Jesus, they must be able to respond to the voice of God today. Why not speak to your checkbook as if it can hear? Why not speak to your cancer as if it has ears? Speak to them and say, “Checkbook, I command you to open up to the provisions of God. You have been against me too long. Cancer, if God be for me, you cannot be against me. I rebuke you and command you to leave my body in the name of Jesus. Come out by the roots and be cast into the sea.” 

Quit letting your troubles and problems speak to you. Talk back to them and claim your authority in Jesus’ name. They will hear and obey.

Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment