Sunday, April 14, 2019

You Can Make It

Happy Sunday!

"And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee. And the spirit entered into me when he spake unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spake unto me."(Ezekiel 2:1-2, KJV).  

Pastor Hart Ramsey of Northview Christian Church in Dothan, Alabama brought the message at All Nations Worship Assembly Chicago this morning.  To say that the message was amazing would not do it justice.  He used many scriptures, but the one I listed above really blessed me.  The prophet Ezekiel is telling the story.  He tells us that God made a request of him, and also reveals that when God asked him to do something the Spirit of God gave him the strength to do it.

We work so hard.  We face obstacles and struggles. Life is even hard at times.  BUT learning to lean on, trust in, and rely on God are the keys to living our lives with joy.  It reminds me of the Psalmist saying, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."(Psalm 34:19).  God never intended for us to just struggle through life and then die.  Jesus said, "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."(John 10:10b).  Don't miss this!  

The Psalmist also said, "I would have despaired had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living."(Psalm 27:13, Amplified).  Another translation of this scripture says, "I would have fainted..."  Just visualize being so tired of the ups and downs of life that you are ready to faint...BUT the Promises of God come back to your heart and mind.  You remember that God is not a man, he will not lie.  You recall all the promises are "Yes, and Amen".  Hope sparks faith, and faith, like adrenaline shoots through your veins!  You can make it!

Hang on in there, Baby!

Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment