Sunday, June 13, 2021

I Will...

 Happy Sunday!

"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.  He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation."(Psalm 91:14-16 KJV).

Don't you just love Psalm 91?  I do.  It's full of great promises for the people of God.  God gives us a list of all the things he will do for us when we abide in Him. 

Deliverance - "I will deliver him" - "When his people pray for help, he listens and rescues them from their troubles."(Psalm 34:17 CEV).

Exaltation - "I will set him on high" - "So be content with who you are, and don’t put on airs. God’s strong hand is on you; he’ll promote you at the right time."(1 Peter 5:6 Message).

Answers - "I will answer him" - "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened"(Matthew 7:7-8 KJV).

Companionship - "I will be with him in trouble" - "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.(Hebrews 13:5 KJV).

***More Deliverance - "I will deliver him" - "He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me."(Psalm 18:17 KJV).

Honour - "and honor him" - "If anyone serves Me, he must continue to follow Me [to cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying] and wherever I am, there will My servant be also. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him."(John 12:26 Amplified).

Long Life - "With long life will I satisfy him" - "If they serve and obey him, he will make them successful and they will live a happy life."(Job 36:11 Easy-to-Read Version).

Salvation - "shew him my salvation" - "You have shielded me with Your salvation, supporting me with Your strong right hand, and it makes me strong."(Psalm 18:35 Voice).

That's GOOD News!

Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment