Sunday, July 16, 2023

Say What You Want

 Happy Sunday!

"You will live a very long life, and your body will be strong until the day you die."(Job 5:26 CEV).Read that scripture again if you need too!  The Word of God is so wonderful!  He thought of everything!  BUT it only works if you believe it, and speak it!  Proverbs 18:21 says, "The tongue can speak words that bring LIFE or Death. Those who love to talk must be ready to accept what it brings."(Easy-to-Read Version).Brother Kenneth E. Hagin once told the story of going to pray for a young man that was in Intensive Care. He prayed and prayed, then he heard the Lord say, "Stop praying for him!" He was shocked!  He asked, "Lord, why would you say that?"  The Lord told him, "There are other things in motion here." He was puzzled but he stopped praying. The 39 year old young man died.  At the funeral, the family members mentioned how the young man always used to say, "I won't live to see 40."  He'd said it so much, and for so long it came to pass.  Ouch!Your spirit and your body hear your words and respond to them.  It's important to only say what you want, and base what you say on the Truth of God's Word.  You can choose Life by choosing to speak the Word.  Have you ever heard a recording of your voice and thought it sounded strange?  When you speak you hear it in your inner ear and outer ear, but a recording only picks up one aspect of this.  You hear what you say with double impact!  So what are some good things we can say?  Great Question!  I'm so glad you asked.  Psalm 92:12-15 says, "But good people will grow like palm trees; they will be tall like the cedars of Lebanon. Like trees planted in the Temple of the Lord, they will grow strong in the courtyards of our God.  When they are old, they will still produce fruit; they will be HEALTHY and FRESH. They will say that the Lord is GOOD. He is my Rock, and there is no wrong in him."(NCV).Deuteronomy 34:7 says, "Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eyesight was SHARP; he still walked with a SPRING in his step."(Message).  In Joshua 14:10-11, Caleb gives his testimony, "Now the Lord has kept me alive for 45 more years—as he said he would. During that time we all wandered in the desert. Now, here I am, 85 years old.  I am still as STRONG today as I was the day Moses sent me out. I am as READY to fight as I was then."(Easy-to Read Version).  Psalm 91:15-16 says, "He will call on Me, and I will answer.  I’ll be with him through hard times;  I’ll rescue him and grant him honor.  I’ll REWARD him with MANY GOOD YEARS on this earth and let him witness My salvation.”(Voice).Ephesians 3:20 says, "God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working WITHIN us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us."(Message).  God's Word will remain forever. Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment