Sunday, April 9, 2023

Resurrection Daily

 Happy Resurrection Sunday!

"To put it another way: if we have been united with Him to share in a death like His, don’t you understand that we will also share in His resurrection?"(Romans 6:5 Voice).Don't miss this!  We get to share in His Resurrection!  Not just once a year on Easter, but everyday!  The Apostle Paul said it like this, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the LIFE which I now LIVE in the flesh I live by the FAITH of the Son of God, who LOVED me, and gave himself for me."(Galatians 2:20 KJV). This means we can experience resurrection life in every area of our lives every day!Jesus didn't die for a one day celebration.  His sacrifice paid for our abundant daily life.  He's concerned about every thing that concerns you.  Philippians 1:6 says, "There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears."(Message).  Do you need healing?  Do you need peace?  Do you need money?  Do you need sleep?  God through Jesus has even provided peaceful sleep.  Psalm 127:2 says, "It is senseless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, fearing you will starve to death; for God wants his loved ones to get their proper rest."(Living Bible). 1 John 5:14-15 says, "We can come to God with no doubts. This means that when we ask God for things (and those things agree with what God wants for us), God cares about what we say.  He listens to us every time we ask him. So we know that he gives us whatever we ask from him."(Easy-to-Read Version).Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment