Sunday, May 12, 2024

Not Forsaken

Happy Sunday!

Happy Mother's Day!

"I once was young, now I’m a graybeard—not once have I seen an abandoned Believer, or his kids out roaming the streets.  EVERY DAY he’s out giving and lending, his children making him proud."(Psalm 37:25-26 Message)

You've probably heard these sayings, "I'm not new to this, I'm true to this" or "Been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt".  Both meaning that this is not my first life experience or the first time I've faced an issue or adversity.  The Psalmist was able to testify from his long life and experiences that God never abandons His Children!  Later the Prophet Isaiah said, "Weapons made to attack you won't be successful; words spoken against you WON'T hurt at all.  My servants, Jerusalem is yours! I, the Lord, PROMISE to bless you with Victory."(Isaiah 54:17 CEV).

GOD is Faithful!  GOD's Word is Truth!  GOD loves you more than your Mother can or ever could!  He's concerned about everything that concerns you! Philippians 1:6 says, "There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work IN YOU would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears."(Message).  1 Peter 5:7 says, "LET him have all your worries and cares, for he is ALWAYS thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you."(Living Bible).

Don't miss this!  You have to LET God have your worries and cares!  He won't force you to hand them over!  He won't snatch them away!  He gave you Free Will.  He respects your right to choose!  Deuteronomy 30:19 says, “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose LIFE or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose LIFE! Then you and your children will live."(Easy-to-Read Version).

Love and prayers, Cynthia


No comments:

Post a Comment