Sunday, May 26, 2024

One Ray of Hope

Happy Sunday!

Happy Memorial Day!"Yet there is ONE ray of hope: his compassion never ends. It is only the Lord’s mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins AFRESH each day.  My soul claims the Lord as my inheritance; therefore I will HOPE in him.  The Lord is wonderfully GOOD to those who wait for him, to those who seek for him. It is good both to hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."(Lamentations 3:21-26 Living Bible).For verse 21, the NLT Version says, "Yet I still DARE to HOPE when I remember this:"  The Prophet Jeremiah was crying out about many of the trying experiences he faced earlier in this chapter.  BUT suddenly he remembered how Good God is!  He reminds himself that each day is a New Fresh Opportunity from the Lord.  It reminded me of Hebrews 11:6, "But without FAITH it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a REWARDER of them that diligently seek him."(KJV). 1 Timothy 6:17 say, "Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor TRUST in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly ALL things to ENJOY;"(KJV).Dare to Hope that this week will be amazing!  Enjoy the goodness of God in the Land of the Living!  Psalm 27:13 says, "I will move past my enemies with this one, sure hope:  that with my own eyes, I will see the goodness of the Eternal in the land of the living".(Voice).   Mark 10:29-30 says, "And Jesus answered and said, "Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold NOW in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life."(KJV).Love and prayers, Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment